MTB in Burgundy: "côte de Nuits" and "côte de Beaune"
from 49 € / p. from 6 to 15 personsInfos & Booking
I propose an original mountain bike tour of the famous vineyards of the "côte de Nuits" and "côte de Beaune" in Burgundy! I'll take you on an adventurous route to get away from it all and immerse you in the hillsides, winegrowers' villages and "1er" and "grand cru" vineyards.
Through state forests and rocky plateaus, you will ride on the paths, valleys, descents and byways that I have selected for their interest and for the 360 degree panoramas they offer on the Burgundy vineyards. I will share with you my knowledge of the "climats" of Burgundy, the great wines and the terroirs.
This mountain bike ride is accessible to all ages. The route is easy and flat, on little used roads and stabilized paths, along the vineyards. It does not require physical fitness. Commented breaks are provided along the way.
Here are the villages and appellations crossed by the different routes:
- The "côte de Nuits 1er cru": Marsannay, Couchey, Fixin, Gevrey-Chambertin.
- The "côte de Nuits grand cru": Vosne-Romané, Vougeot, Chambolle-Musigny, Morey-Saint-Denis.
- The "côte de Beaune 1er cru": Pommard, Meursault, Puligny-Montrachet...
- The "côte de Beaune grand cru": Santenay, Chassagne-Montrachet, Puligny-Montrachet...
Characteristics of each of the routes:
- Maximum distance: 25 kilometers.
- Maximum duration : 2 and a half to 3 hours.
- Choice of course : easy or medium.
- Level required : good behaviour and ease on a mountain bike.
A wine tasting session is also available at the end of the tour (optional).
You want to continue to discover Burgundy by mountain bike? Don't miss this mountain bike ride to discover in Avosnes and in the wilderness of the Auxois!
- Meet at the location given at registration, close to Dijon.
- Equipment of the participants: helmets and bikes.
- Explanation of safety instructions.
- Mini workshop of piloting / speed.
- Departure for the mountain bike ride in a loop.
- Wine tasting (optional).
- Return to the starting point.
The price includes
- Supervision by the mountain bike instructor, who is also a wine guide.
- A semi-rigid mountain bike.
- Possibility of having an electrically assisted mountain bike (with supplement).
- A helmet.
- A water bottle.
The price does not include
- Transport to and from the meeting point.
- Optional wine tasting at the end of the tour: 12€ per person.
- Suitable sportswear with sneakers.
- Anything not mentioned in "The price includes".
No scheduled departure, but you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking