Mountain bike or pedestrian orienteering in Burgundy
Duration : ½ day
Level : easy or sport
from 35 € / p. from 10 to 40 personsInfos & Booking
In the heart of Burgundy, I propose you an orienteering race on mountain bike or on foot, in the state forests, the vineyards and the medieval cities... Grouped in teams and helped by a map, you must find the best route to complete your slip, point out each marker and come back as a team in the time allowed. This sporting challenge will lead your teams through various adventures!
You are on your own, without supervision, but with logistical and breakdown assistance.
This activity is perfect for a half day of team building, for a bachelorette or stag party, for an outing for the works council, etc.
The activity can take place in the following places: the vineyard of the côte de Nuits, the forest of Autun, the medieval city of Châteauneuf-en-Auxois, etc. and lasts from 2 to 3 hours.
Do not hesitate to contact me for a quote!
If you are looking for other challenges, I can also propose another activity in teams: a wine mountain biking rally around Dijon or Beaune.
- Equipment of the participants.
- Briefing and departure instructions.
- Start of the challenge.
- Final debriefing: results and optional wine or juice tasting.
The price includes
- Organization by the mountain bike instructor (no supervision during the activity, which takes place independently).
- Logistical assistance and breakdown service.
- A bike / mountain bike.
- Possibility to have a bike / mountain bike with electric assistance (with supplement).
- A helmet.
- A bottle of water.
- Optional wine or fruit juice tasting.
The price does not include
- Transport to and from the meeting place defined together.
- Casual wear with sneakers.
- Anything not mentioned in "The price includes".
No scheduled departure, but you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking