Mountain bike ride: wilderness of the Auxois (Burgundy)
Duration : 2 days
Level : easy, from 10 years old
from 39 € / p. from 2 to 40 personsInfos & Booking
Go to the heart of Burgundy for a beautiful discovery of the wilderness of the Auxois.
I propose you a simple and 100% natural mountain bike ride in the country of Auxois! This outing is the perfect opportunity to escape on the paths, in the woods and the lost meadows of this very wild region. A few kilometers west of Dijon, this easy mountain bike route follows forest paths and old towpaths to cross the hamlets and landscapes of Burgundy.
This itinerary has a few surprises in store for you, including a superb panorama of the region and the presence of a spring in the middle of century-old trees...
I will also be at your side to guide you and give you advice to better handle your mountain bike. Several itineraries, with distances ranging from 12 to 25 kilometers, are possible in order to best adapt to your pace.
If you want to continue to discover Burgundy and its vineyards by mountain bike? Don't miss this mountain bike wine ride in the vineyard of the "Cote de Nuits"!
- Meeting point in Avosnes, about 30 minutes west of Dijon.
- Equipment of the participants: helmets and bikes.
- Explanation of safety instructions.
- Mini workshop of piloting / handling of the mountain bike.
- Departure for 2 to 3 hours of mountain bike ride in a loop.
- Wine or fruit juice tasting (optional).
- Return to the starting point.
The price includes
- Supervision by the mountain bike instructor, who is also a wine guide.
- A mountain bike.
- Possibility of having an electrically assisted mountain bike (with supplement).
- A bottle of water.
- A helmet.
The price does not include
- Transport to and from the meeting point in Avosnes.
- Suitable sportswear with sneakers.
- Anything not mentioned in "The price includes".
No scheduled departure, but you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking