Climbing and via ferrata course for teens (Pyrénées-Orientales)
from 150 € / p. from 1 to 6 personsInfos & Booking
I propose two days of climbing and via ferrata activities for your teenagers, around Perpignan in the Eastern Pyrenees.
This course is an opportunity for them to live beautiful adventures in contact with nature. It is aimed at teenagers aged from 13 to 17.
The activities take place during the day, on sites around Perpignan: Tautavel, Saint-Paul-de-Fenouillet, Villefranche-de-Conflent and Casteil. The group is composed of a maximum of 6 teenagers.
The appointments are in Perpignan, we will go to the practice sites by minibus.
D1: Climbing in Tautavel in the morning and via ferrata in Saint-Paul-de-Fenouillet in the afternoon.
- Climbing in Tautavel: located half an hour drive northwest of Perpignan, this site is composed of magnificent limestone cliffs, in a magnificent environment, on which are traced climbing routes of all levels and heights up to 40 meters. There are all types of profiles: vertical, slab, overhangs, etc. Enough to satisfy all the participants!
- Via ferrata in Saint-Paul-de-Fenouillet : according to the level of the group, we will go through
D2: Zip line traverse and abseiling in Villefranche-de-Conflent and climbing in Casteil.
- We will start the day in Villefranche-de-Conflent with a zip line descent, to get the full thrill! Then the teenagers will learn or revise the techniques of abseiling.
- We will continue the day with a climbing session on the site of Casteil. At the foot of the Canigou, this site allows for fun climbing in a bucolic environment along the river. About thirty routes (from 4 to 6, up to 60 meters high) are traced on an excellent granite, sheltered from the Tramontane.
Important: the program may be modified according to the weather. In case of bad weather conditions, we can retreat to a climbing gym.
The price includes
- Supervision by the climbing instructor.
- Transport by minibus 6 seats from Perpignan to the places of practice.
- The technical equipment necessary for the practice of the activity and certified "European Standard" (harness, helmet, descender, ropes, via ferrata lanyard with energy absorber, etc.).
- Climbing shoes.
- 10% discount for the second child.
The price does not include
- Transports to and from Perpignan.
- Meals and snacks.
- Anything not mentioned in "The price includes".
No scheduled departure, but you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking