Ascent of a 3000 meters high summit in Maurienne
from 69 € / p. from 2 to 8 personsInfos & Booking
I propose you to follow me, during summer, on the most beautiful summits of more than 3000 meters (or almost) of the Maurienne valley.
In the heart of Savoie, we leave from the forests or the mountain pastures, via the alpine moors, the scree slopes or the névés, to reach the high mountain and enjoy fabulous panoramas on the surrounding massifs. These hikes are also an opportunity to discover the fauna (feathered and hairy), the flora (flowers, plants, shrubs and trees), the geology (landscape reading, fossils, crystals, rocks) on the trails and especially off the trails.
Each outing is an opportunity to climb one of the many peaks of the Maurienne region that are over 3000 meters high, or very close to it. Each time the objective is different.
Here is a non-exhaustive list of the summits you can visit: Pointe de Lanserlia (2909m), Grand Coin (2729m), Cime de la Sambuis (2727m), Cime des Torches (2958m), Pointe de Pierre Fendue (3037m), Mont Thabor* (3178m), Aiguille de l’Épaisseur* (3220m), épaule de la Grande Chible (2854m), Dôme de la Cochette (3041m), Cime de la Valette (2858m), Pointe d'Emy (2797m), Cheval Noir (2832m), Bellachat (2822m), Mont Brequin (3131m), Pointe du Fréjus (2934m), Pic Blanc du Galibier (2955m), Crête d'Argentière (2887m), etc.
*: Ascent requiring to spend a night in a refuge.
The objective and the departure time are given as an indication, they can be modified according to the weather, snow conditions or the mountain.
The meeting point will be communicated to you after the reservation according to the planned summit. You will be driven to the start of the hike.
Bring your hiking equipment, picnic, drinks, warm clothes, hiking boots, poles, etc.
If you wish to privatize your hike, you can choose a summit from the list above and the day that suits you.
I also offer during summer easy hikes around Albiez to help you discover the different aspects of the mountain: marmots and ibexes watching, discovery of the flowers and plants of the mountains, gourmet walks along the cheese route (possibly including a visit to the heritage).
- Departure every Sunday during summer in group outing from 2 to 8 people.
- Activity so possible on request on other days, in private outing from 1 to 6 persons (price: 414€).
- Meeting point: Place Opinel in Albiez-Montrond (73300), about an hour's drive from Chambéry or Albertville, or anywhere else depending on your place of accomodation.
- Departure at 5am or 6am depending on the summit. Later if we spend a night in a refuge.
- Return arounf 4.30pm/5pm.
- Bring your own equipment: hiking boots, warm jacket and windstopper, cap, sunglasses, hiking poles, picnic, drinks, snacks... everything you need for a day in the mountains.
The price includes
- Supervision by the mountain leader, also a Savoie Mont Blanc heritage guide.
The price does not include
- Transport to and from the meeting place and to the start of the hike.
- Your personal hiking equipment.
- In the case of a night in a refuge, accommodation and food.
- Picnic lunch.
- Anything not mentioned in "The price includes".
- Lodging is possible in a refuge depending on the summit and your conditions and wishes.
- In case of need you can contact me for more information.
No scheduled departure, but you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking