Ski touring course facing Mont Blanc (Courmayeur, Aosta Valley)
from 500 € / p. from 4 to 6 personsInfos & Booking
Go for 3 days of ski touring in Courmayeur, in the Aosta Valley, facing Mont Blanc, in order to practice your knowledge and begin to evolve with a certain tranquility, to understand and follow the instructions given by the mountain guide.
The goal is to become aware of your own abilities and especially your doubts, in order to solve them before going to the next level.
The role of the guide in this internship is to take stock of the technical knowledge acquired by trainees and then, if necessary, correct and / or complete them. Finally, a point will be made on the situation of each participant to advise what and how to go forward to progress in off-piste skiing / ski touring, especially based on the interests of each participant in the course.
D1: Meet at 8.30am at the scheduled location. Ski tour at Pointe Croce (2480m) between La Thuile and Morgex. Day dedicated to the review of all the aspects treated in ski touring level 1. We will review each trainee's knowledge in order to calibrate the program for the next two days. ½ board at the hotel.
Total duration: 5 to 6 hours, positive and negative elevation: 785m.
D2: Meet at 8.30am at the hotel. Ski tour at the Fenêtre d'Arp-Dolonne (2150m) (Courmayeur). The skills to follow the guide's guidelines will be fundamental today. You will be involved in the comparison between snow condition bulletin and reality on the ground. In the late afternoon / evening, analysis and choice of the next day's route. ½ board at the hotel.
Total duration: 5h30 to 6h, elevation gain positive and negative: 940m.
D3: Meet at 8am at the hotel. Ski tour at Col Fetita (2648m, La Salle). The terrain is ideal for continuing to progress to ski touring level 2. Around 4pm, at the end of the day, we will make an assessment of the internship.
Total duration: 5h30 to 6h, elevation gain positive and negative: 1000m.
Content of the internship:
- Settle the technical knowledge previously acquired with possible corrections
- Involve each participant in the analyzes carried out by the guide
- Analyze individually the autonomy of each participant
- Analyze the autonomy of each participant in a group progression
- Analyze the ability of each trainee to follow the guidelines given by the guide
- Choose the equipment according to the planned outing
- Explain to each participant possible and future developments
The price includes
- Supervision by the mountain guide for the duration of the program
- Half board acocodation in ** hotel
- Insurance in case of emergency
The price does not include
- Everything not specified in "The price includes"
- ** hotel with half board and shared room
No scheduled departure, bu you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking