Ski touring (or snowshoeing) on Beauregard Plateau (Aravis, Haute-Savoie)
from 80 € / p. from 1 to 6 personsInfos & Booking
During this "Duo d'en haut" day, you will discover the magnificent Beauregard Plateau, in the Aravis massif in Haute-Savoie.
This place is particularly known to snowshoers, but which has some beautiful ski touring lines. Passage in the forest, open space for descents, beautiful sunshine: this is an unsuspected destination that offers you the pleasure of tranquility.
This day can also be done snowshoeing as it is the idea of our "Duo d'en haut": a group of snowshoers (supervised by a mountain leader) and a group of cross-country skiers who all find themselves in the afternoon to enjoy a spa after this beautiful day! This is the opportunity to spend a day together, even without practising the same activities.
- Meet at 9am at the starting point of the hike.
- Back in the early afternoon around 3pm.
- Cars drive to enjoy the "bubble chalet" whose spa will offer you a delicious après ski moment.
- End around 5pm.
The price includes
- Ski touring supervision by the mountain guide.
- Possible loan of the transceiver, shovel and probe.
- Spa fee for 1h.
The price does not include
- Your picnic.
- Ski touring equipment: skis, hiking poles, helmet, etc.
- Individual insurance for this type of activity.
- Anything not mentioned in "The price includes".
No scheduled departure, but you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking