Ski touring on Beauregard Plateau (Aravis, Haute-Savoie)
from 80 € / p. from 1 to 6 personsInfos & Booking
During this "Duo d'en haut" day, you will discover the magnificent Beauregard Plateau, located in Haute-Savoie, in the heart of the Aravis.
This place is particularly well known and appreciated by snowshoeing enthusiasts, but it also has some beautiful ski touring lines. Passage in the forest, open space for descents, beautiful sunshine: this is an unsuspected destination that offers you the pleasure of tranquility.
This day can also be done snowshoeing as it is the idea of our "Duo d'en haut": a group of snowshoers (supervised by a mountain leader) and a group of back country skiers who all find themselves in the afternoon to enjoy a spa after this beautiful day! This is the opportunity to spend a day together, even without practising the same activities.
- Meet at 9am at the starting point of the hike.
- Ski touring outing lasting approximately 5 hours with a positive difference in altitude of about 800 metres.
- Back in the early afternoon around 3pm.
- Cars drive to enjoy the "bubble chalet" whose spa will offer you a delicious after ski moment.
- End of the day around 5pm.
The price includes
- Ski touring supervision by the mountain guide.
- Possible loan of the safety equipment (transceiver, shovel and probe).
- Spa fee for 1 hour.
The price does not include
- Your picnic.
- Ski touring equipment: skis, hiking poles, helmet, etc.
- Individual insurance for this type of activity.
- Anything not mentioned in "The price includes".
No scheduled departure, but you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking