Ski touring on Beauregard Plateau in Aravis Massif (Upper Savoy)
from 80 € / p. from 1 to 6 personsInfos & Booking
During this "Duo d'en haut" day, you will discover the magnificent Beauregard Plateau, in the Aravis Massif. A massif particularly known to snowshoers, but which has some beautiful ski touring lines. Passage in the forest, open space for descents, beautiful sunshine. An unsuspected destination that offers you the pleasure of tranquility.
This day can also be done snowshoeing as it is the idea of our "Duo d'en haut": a group of snowshoers and a group of cross-coiuntry skiers who all find themselves to enjoy a spa after this beautiful day! The opportunity to spend a day together, even without practising the same activities.
- Meet at 9am at the starting point of the hike
- Back in the early afternoon around 3pm
- Cars drive to enjoy the "bubble chalet" whose spa will offer you a delicious après ski moment
- End around 5pm
The price includes
- Ski touring supervision by the mountain guide
- Possible loan of the transceiver, shovel, probe
- Spa fee for 1h
The price does not include
- Your picnic
- Ski touring equipment: skis, hiling poles, helmet, etc
- Individual insurance for this type of activity
- Anything not specified in "The price includes"
No scheduled departure, bu you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking