Ski touring in Sulens (Aravis, Haute-Savoie)
Duration : 1 day
France, Northern Alps
Level : altitude difference of 1000m, slightly difficult descent
from 80 € / p. from 1 to 6 personsInfos & Booking
During this "Duo d'en haut" day, you will discover the "spot" that is the mountain of Sulens, located in the Aravis massif in Haute-Savoie. Known for its almost permanent practicability in winter (many slopes below 30°), it contains interesting combinations of climbs / descents to spend a beautiful day of ski touring, far from the crowds roaming the other valleys a little more far. This outing is for sure the opportunity to discover a beautiful and original tour with a mountain guide expert of the sector.
- Meet at 9.30am at the starting point of the ski touring hike.
- Return to the car park in the early afternoon, around 3pm.
- Tea time snack at Lo Garajo.
- End around 5pm.
The price includes
- Ski touring supervision by the mountain guide.
- Loan of safety equipment: transceiver, probe and showel.
- Snack at Lo garâjo.
The price does not include
- Your picnic.
- Ski touring personal equipment: skis, skins, hiking poles, helmet...
- Individual insurance for this kind of activity.
- Anything not mentioned in "The price includes".
No scheduled departure, but you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking