Ski touring (or snowshoeing) in Sulens (Aravis, Haute-Savoie)
from 80 € / p. from 1 to 6 personsInfos & Booking
During this "Duo d'en haut" day, you will discover the "spot" that is the mountain of Sulens, located in the Aravis massif in Haute-Savoie. Known for its almost permanent practicability in winter (many slopes below 30°), it contains interesting combinations of climbs / descents to spend a beautiful day of ski touring, far from the crowds roaming the other valleys a little more far. This is the opportunity to discover an original tour with a mountain guide expert of the sector.
This tour can also be done snowshoeing! This is the idea of our "Duo d'en haut": a group of snowshoers (supervised by a mountain leader) and a group of cross-contry skiers who all find themselves to enjoy a snack and more, in an innovative and original place: the concept-café Lo Garajo in Manigod. What is better than to enjoy hot drinks (or cool ones with bubbles!), in front of the tracks of this day spent on skis and snowshoes!
"Duo d'en haut" is that: the opportunity to spend a day all together, even if we do not practise the same activities. And especially to meet together then, in the conviviality and sharing.
- Meet at 9.30am at the starting point of the ski touring hike.
- Back in the early afternoon around 3pm.
- Tea time snack at Lo Garajo.
- End around 5pm.
The price includes
- Ski touring supervision by the mountain guide.
- Loan of equipment: transceiver, probe and showel.
- Snack at Lo garâjo.
The price does not include
- Your picnic.
- Ski touring equipment: skis, skins, sticks, helmet.
- Individual insurance for this type of activity.
- Anything not specified in "The price includes".
No scheduled departure, but you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking