Furon canyon, lower part (Grenoble, Vercors)
from 40 € / p. from 1 to 10 personsInfos & Booking
The lower part of the Furon canyon is the most accessible canyon around Grenoble, Lyon and Valence.
This canyon is famous for its abseils and its passages under rocks. The sequence of the two final cascades makes it one of the most technically interesting canyon around Grenoble. In the canyon it is also possible to try some jumps (never mandatory in the canyon) of 2, 4, 6 and 9 meters! Perfect for a bachelor or bachelorette party!
This canyoning course can be done during a full day by extending with the upper part of this same Furon canyon of Sassenage.
With a canyoning instructor you can also introduce your family to canyoning, with your children from 9 years old. An "express" outing is also possible for communities.
- Departure in the morning or in the afternoon.
- Approach walk: 15 minutes.
- Walk back: 2 minutes.
- Duration of the activity: 3 hours.
- Altitude difference: 200 meters.
The price includes
- Supervision by the canyoning instructor.
- Equipment loan (neoprene suit and socks, harness, lanyards, helmet, etc).
Price: 45€ /pax, 40€ from 6 persons.
The price does not include
- Personal equipment to provide: swimsuit, sneakers, towel.
- Anything not mentioned in "The price includes".
No scheduled departure, but you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking