Versoud canyon, lower part (Vercors)
from 40 € / p. from 1 to 10 personsInfos & Booking
The Versoud canyon is hidden in the woods close to the national road between Grenoble and Valence. This deep gorge offers you a succession of jumps, slides and abseils in suspended basins.
This canyon located in Isère, in the Vercors massif, is one of the first in condition: the flow of water allows to descend the canyon at the beginning of May. The Versoud canyon is perfect to become familiar with the pleasures of verticality in complete safety.
With a canyoning guide, it will be a very good choice for a first experience of canyoning.
- Departure in the morning or in the afternoon.
- Approach walk: 10 minutes.
- Walk back: 1 minute.
- Duration of the activity: 2h30.
- Altitude difference: 200 meters.
The price includes
- Supervision by the canyoning instructor.
- Equipment loan (neoprene suit and socks, harness, lanyards, helmet, etc).
Price: 45€ / pax, 40€ from 6 persons.
The price does not include
- Personal equipment to provide: swimsuit, sneakers, towel.
- Anything not mentioned in "The price includes".
No scheduled departure, but you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking