Écouges canyon, lower part (Vercors Massif)
from 60 € / p. from 1 to 10 personsInfos & Booking
The lower part of the Écouges canyon is located below the big waterfalls of the upper canyon. This canyoning course is very complete, it is my favorite.
The atmosphere of this canyon also makes its reputation! The water is clear all year long, it comes directly from the Vercors mountains located upstream. This course is ideal as a gift for a bachelor or bachelorette party. The canyon can be done by children from 9 years old and is perfect for an initiation to the activity.
The descent begins directly with the abseiling of two large waterfalls of 15 and 28 meters, the opportunity for you to learn the techniques of rope descent. You then go on to slides and jumps in beautiful natural pools, including a magnificent abseiling slide known as the "twist" which takes you down a tube. The jumps are 4 to 6 meters high, so they are accessible to those who want to try the art of splashing in canyoning. However, it is possible to avoid them by going around them, using slides or abseiling.
If you have some experience in canyoning, why not try the full descent of the Écouges canyon, one of the most beautiful and spectacular in the region?
- Meeting on the road climbing in the Verscors massif from Saint-Gervais, less than one hour drive from Grenoble or Valence.
- Departure in the morning or in the afternoon.
- Approach walk: 5 minutes.
- Walk back: 20 minutes.
- Duration of the activity: 4 hours.
- Negative altitude difference: 150 meters.
The price includes
- Supervision by the canyoning instructor.
- Loan of the material necessary for the practice of the activity: neoprene wetsuit, helmet, harness, lanyards, neoprene socks.
- Professional liability insurance.
- Price: 50€ / pax, 45€ from 6 persons.
The price does not include
- Transport to and from the meeting in Saint-Gervais (Zip code 38470), between Grenoble and Valence.
- Personal equipment to bring: swimming suit, sneakers, towel.
- Anything not mentioned in "The price includes".
No scheduled departure, but you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking