Écouges canyon, full descent (Vercors Massif)
from 110 € / p. from 1 to 10 personsInfos & Booking
Going through the entire canyon of Écouges is an experience you will not forget. This descent is the most complete of the canyoning activity in the Vercors Massif.
Nothing is missing: abseils (up to 65m), jumps (never mandatory in the canyon), slides, abseils / toboggans, siphons, underpasses and even picnics. The descent is intensivve and reserved for athletes who already have a good experience of abseiling.
We start with the upper part of Écouges, with a succession of 13 abseils, the last of 65m. Then we continue with the second part of Écouges , more playful and always very wild. The full descent of the canyon lasts about 8 hours.
- Departure in the morning
- Approach walk: 5 minutes
- Walk back: 25 minutes
- Duration of the activity: 8 hours
- Altitude difference: 500m
The price includes
- Supervision by the canyoning instructor
- Equipment loan (neoprene suit and socks, harness, lanyards, helmet, etc.)
- Price: 120 € / pax, 110 € from 6 persons
The price does not include
- Personal equipment to provide: swimsuit, sneakers, towel
No scheduled departure, but you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking