Écouges canyon, middle section (Vercors Massif)
from 50 € / p. from 1 to 10 personsInfos & Booking
The middle part of Écouges canyon is below the great cascades of the upper canyon. So you avoid the technical obstacles to start directly with slides and jumps. This canyoning course is nonetheless very complete.
You can learn rope descending techniques. The jumps range from 4 to 6m, so they are accessible to those who wish to try the art of diving in the canyon. Nevertheless it is possible to avoid them by bypass, toboggans or abseiling.
The atmosphere of this canyon makes its reputation! The water is clear all year long, as it's coming directly from the mountains of Vercors located upstream. This course is ideal as a gift at a bachelor party. The canyon can be traveled by children from 9 years old.
- Departure in the morning or in the afternoon
- Approach walk: 5 minutes
- Walk back: 25 minutes
- Duration of the activity: 2h30
- Altitude difference: 150m
The price includes
- Supervision by the canyoning instructor
- Equipment loan (neoprene suit and socks, harness, lanyards, helmet, etc.)
- Photos !
- Price: 45 € / pax, 40 € from 6 persons
The price does not include
- Personal equipment to provide: swimsuit, sneakers, towel
No scheduled departure, but you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking