Sea and mountain hikes in Corsica
from 1290 € / p. from 3 to 8 personsInfos & Booking
Go for a beautiful discovery of the different landscapes that Corsica offers: wild coasts, deep gorges, torrents, scrubland, chestnut or Laricio pine forests, perched villages, altitude landscapes of the GR20... Of course I will be pleased to give you many informations about fauna, flora, local culture, etc.
The hiking tours are star-shaped, from a magnificent *** hotel ideally located by the sea.
During this 8 days / 7 nights stay, you will discover many of the most beautiful spots of Corsica: the gulf of Porto, the Calanques de Piana, the gorges of the Spélunca, the Genoese bridges, the torrents, the forest of Aïtone, the mountain with extracts of the GR20, the sheepfold and the waterfall of Radule, the lake Nino and its pozzines.
All this in a star-shape around a charming hotel located in the maquis, less than 300 meters from a quiet beach and in a dream setting.
The hikes end in the middle of the afternoon, leaving you free time to enjoy the swimming pool, the beach or for a moment of relaxation.
An option of 2 hours of daily photograhy training time can also be offered to you in order to develop your artistic eye and bring back more beautiful images from this hiking trip.
The price includes
- Full board accommodation, in double rooms.
- Transport during the stay.
- Supervision by the mountain leader.
The price does not include
- Trip to the meeting place in Calvi or Bastia.
- Cancellation insurance.
- Extra cost for a single room: 180€.
- Photo training option supplement: 90€.
- Anything not mentioned in "The price includes".
- In a *** hotel for star-shaped hikes. The hotel is located in the maquis, 300 meters from a little frequented beach and it has swimming pool and air-conditioned rooms with balcony and sea view.
- To be confirmed
- To be confirmed