Photo trek in the Tuscan countryside
from 1380 € / p. from 3 to 7 personsInfos & Booking
8 days and 7 nights... this is the stay I invite you to. Through the Tuscany, come and discover the lights that we praise so much, the landscapes that we no longer present, and approach this journey with the eye of the photographer.
You will visit the typical villages of Tuscany and enjoy the landscapes in this autumn season when all the fields are ploughed. You will enjoy the olive harvest and thus you will realize a photo report around each of the aspects that make Tuscany a splendid destination and not so far from us. Get ready to eat well, have fun, laugh, have a good time!
D1: Short transfer to an agriturismo in Val Cécina near Volterra for two nights. Presentation of the stay.
D2 and D3: First discoveries of the Tuscan hills and visit of Volterra, the city of Albatre.
This day is dedicated to San Giminiano (typical village with remarkable towers) and its flamboyant coloured vineyards. Crossing the landscapes of Crete to arrive in the Val d'Orcia near Pienza where you will spend the next 3 nights.
D4 to D6: You will cross some of the most beautiful sites (Val d'Orcia, Pienza, Montepulciano...) either by vehicle or in short walks, in search of beautiful typical postcards. The show that will be offered to you will be very rich and varied: autumn colours, astonishing ploughing, typical villages and abbeys, Roman baths, olive harvests, herds...
D7: Return to Pisa, passing by the legendary abbey of San Galgagnoet and visit of Siena.
Night in a hotel near the train station and the airport.
D8: According to your departure time, you will be able to enjoy, in complete freedom, the lively city of Pisa, its tower and its typical market.
Photo advices on the field and photo analysis in the evening.
Depending on the final timing of the visits, the program may change. And of course, we will adapt to the weather of the day.
The price includes
- Full board accommodation in double room.
- Visits provided for in the programme.
- Transport during the stay.
- Supervision by the mountain leader, professional photographer and trainer for 20 years.
- The photo training.
The price does not include
- The trip to the meeting point in Pisa.
- Personal expenses.
- Cancellation insurance.
- Anything not mentioned in "The price includes".
- Accommodation in agriturismo (a mixture of farmhouse-inns and bed and breakfast) or in comfortable hotels, chosen for the beauty of the immediate surroundings and the quality of the services. The Italians have always given us an enthusiastic and very warm welcome.
No scheduled departure, but you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking