Hiking in the fjords and highlands of Iceland
from 3380 € / p. from 4 to 8 personsInfos & Booking
I propose you to discover a little frequented Iceland, wilder, very rural, between fjords and fishing.
You will visit two National pPrks having a strong naturalist interest with seals, polar foxes, puffins and many other birds.
Stay of 10 days / 9 nights including 8 days of roaming along a route that goes up the west coast and its fjords to the northern tip, before descending through the interior of the highlands and the "golden circle" to finish by the peninsula of Reykjanes.
Visit of less frequented, more traditional places with a strong naturalist interest.
Route in off-road vehicle to access exceptional sites that make the reputation of this destination.
In June, you can enjoy a strong animal activity and magnificent atmospheres.
The price includes
- Accommodation and meals.
- Transport by off-road vehicle.
- Supervision by the geologist guide Mattéo and the mountain leader.
- Visits of the proposed sites.
- Access to the hot baths.
The price does not include
- Return air flights to Iceland (contact me before booking your tickets for a better choice of timetables).
- Cancellation insurance.
- Anything not mentioned in "The price includes".
- Guesthouse in double room.
No scheduled departure, but you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking