Gorges du Loup aquatic hike (Alpes-Maritimes)
from 50 € / p. from 6 to 8 personsInfos & Booking
Come to refresh yourself and have fun on this canyoning / aquatic trekking course which takes place in the exceptional setting of the Loup gorges, one of the most beautiful rivers of the Alpes-Maritimes.
I propose you a playful descent, a mix of hiking and white water, with many jumps and natural toboggans. The obstacles (which can all be bypassed and are therefore not mandatory) are very progressive in terms of difficulty: you start with jumps of 50 centimeters and the final for the bravest, and provided you have perfectly integrated the jumping techniques, can go up to 10 meters high! This aquatic hike does not require the use of a rope, for example to make abseils. You just have to swim, slide and jump in the transparent waters of the Loup River.
The descent will be adapted to the group: I will pick from the multitude of jumps, slides and swimming passages where you float on your back (helped by the neoprene suit which increases buoyancy) while taking the time to admire the magnificent environment, to make the best possible course.
In family with the children (from the age of 8 years old) or between sportsmen, this descent will leave nobody disappointed and will not traumatize anybody!
- Meet between Pont du Loup and Gréolières, near Grasse and Vence.
Less than an hour drive from Monaco, Nice, Antibes or Cannes.
- A few minutes approach walking to reach the start of the aquatic hike.
- Approximately one hour and a half of activity in the gorges of the Loup.
- The return to the parking lot is done by hiking in about 20 minutes, in a bathing suit and by a nice path.
The price includes
- Supervision by the canyoning instructor.
- Equipment necessary for the practice of the activity (neoprene suit and personal protections).
The price does not include
- Transport to the meeting point.
- Swimming suit and sport shoes with laces to practice the activity (bring spare shoes).
- Anything not mentioned in "The price includes".
No scheduled departure, but you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking