Trou du renard via corda (Verdon gorges)
from 45 € / p. from 4 to 10 personsInfos & Booking
Located near La Palud-sur-Verdon in the Alpes-de-Haute-Provence, the Trou du renard is a via corda route with a zip line, a Tarzan crossing (crossing by swinging from a rope like Tarzan on his liana, impressive but very easy and safe), abseils, vertiginous passages and the crossing of a small cave. All this in the exceptional environment of the Verdon gorges.
- 10 minutes walk on the way up and the same amount of time on the way back.
- Approximately 2h30 to climb the via corda.
- On the programme:
- Rope route.
- Tarzan jump.
The price includes
- Supervision by the climbing instructor.
- The equipment necessary to practice the activity: harness, helmet, lanyard, pulley...
The price does not include
- A bottle of water.
- Snacks in case of hunger.
- Appropriate clothing and shoes.
No scheduled departure, but you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking