Hiking to the "Saut du Moine" (Lubéron, Provence)
from 50 € / p. from 4 to 15 personsInfos & Booking
I propose you to come to hike along the water, along the route of the Saut du Moine. Starting from the Abbaye de Valsaintes, you will discover this remarkable natural site but also the natural wealth and the fauna of the Luberon.
After this 3-hour hike in the heart of the Alpes-de-Haute-Provence, you will be welcomed for lunch at the restaurant in the garden of the Abbaye de Valsaintes to taste the creative homemade cooking of the chef Valentin Herbet.
- Meeting point at 9am on the parking of the Abbaye de Valsaintes in Simiane-la-Rotonde, about 40 minutes drive from Forcalquier or Apt.
- Departure for a 3 hours walk and 150 meters of positive altitude difference.
- At 12:30pm, full meal at the restaurant of the Abbaye de Valsaintes.
The price includes
- Supervision by the mountain leader.
- Lunch at the restaurant of the Abbaye de Valsaintes.
The price does not include
- Transport to and from Valsaintes Abbey.
- Anything not mentioned in "The price includes".
- To be confirmed