Hiking to the "Saut du Moine" (Lubéron, Provence)
Duration : 1 day
Level : easy
from 50 € / p. from 4 to 15 personsInfos & Booking
I propose you to come to hike along the water, on the trail of the Saut du Moine. Starting from the Abbaye de Valsaintes, you will discover this remarkable natural site but also the natural wealth and the fauna of the Luberon.
After this 3-hour hike in the heart of the Alpes-de-Haute-Provence department, you will be welcomed for lunch at the restaurant of the garden of the Abbaye de Valsaintes to taste the creative homemade cooking of the chef Valentin Herbet.
If you would like to continue to explore the region of Banon in another way, you might follow me to climb the mountain of Lure, in the discovery of the home produce and the goat cheese or in the Oppedette gorges.
- Meeting point at 9am on the parking of the Abbaye de Valsaintes in Simiane-la-Rotonde, about 40 minutes drive from Forcalquier or Apt.
- Departure for a 3 hours walk and 150 meters of positive altitude difference.
- Back to the cars around noon.
- At 12.30pm, full meal at the restaurant of the Abbaye de Valsaintes.
The price includes
- Supervision by the mountain leader.
- Lunch at the restaurant of the Abbaye de Valsaintes.
The price does not include
- Transport to and from Valsaintes Abbey.
- Anything not mentioned in "The price includes".
No scheduled departure, but you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking