Sunset hike on the Lure mountain (North Luberon)
from 45 € / p. from 4 to 15 personsInfos & Booking
I propose you a end of day like no other in the north of the Luberon, the time of a hike towards the mountain of Lure, to admire, from the top, the sunset.
In the heart of the Alpes-de-Haute-Provence, the Montagne de Lure is a splendid citadel overlooking the Durance valley and one of the gateways to the Alps. "Little sister" of Mont Ventoux, it offers magnificent panoramas of the foothills of Provence, as well as a rich and preserved terrain.
We will walk from the resort of Lure through magnificent beech and pine forests, before reaching an open ridge. We will then abandon ourselves to the contemplation of a 360 degree view, for a quiet and intimate moment.
Here we will have a packed lunch, waiting for what we hope will be an unforgettable sunset.
The return to civilisation will take place under the starry sky with the light of headlamps, back to the station.
- Meeting point at the car park of the Lure resort at 5.30pm.
- Hike following a varied itinerary "in a loop" for an in-depth discovery of the mountain and its fauna.
- Dinner and observation of the sunset from the summit.
- Return to the station under the starry sky with headlamp.
- Total duration of the outing: approximately 5.5 hours (3.5 hours of walking on forest roads and stony paths).
- Difference in altitude: 300 meters.
- Return to the cars around 10pm / 10.30pm.
The price includes
- Supervision by the mountain leader.
- Loan of the headlamps.
- A drink.
The price does not include
- Return transport to the meeting place.
- Anything not mentioned in "The price includes".
No scheduled departure, but you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking