Sunset hike on the Lure mountain
from 45 € / p. from 4 to 15 personsInfos & Booking
In the heart of the Alpes-de-Haute-Provence, the Montagne de Lure is a splendid citadel overlooking the Durance valley and one of the gateways to the Alps. "Little sister" of the Mont Ventoux, it offers magnificent views of the foothills of Provence, as well as a rich and preserved terrain.
We will reach its summit to admire its splendid sunset.
- We will walk from the resort of Lure through magnificent beech and pine forests, before reaching an open ridge, and abandoning ourselves to the contemplation of a 360 degree view.
- From there we will have dinner, waiting for a sunset that we hope will be unforgettable.
- We return to the station under the starry sky by the light of headlamps.
The price includes
- Supervision by the mountain leader.
- Loan of the headlamps.
- A snack.
The price does not include
- Return transport to the meeting place.
- Anything not mentioned in "The price includes".
No scheduled departure, but you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking