Hike in the Oppedette gorges (Alpes-de-Haute-Provence)
from 20 € / p. from 2 to 12 personsInfos & Booking
Lost below the old village of Oppedette, this canyon offers a fantastic immersion in the heart of nature, in the rocks dug out by the flow of water, to find the coolness of the Cavalon, which has been running through these gorges for thousands of years.
A real sabre cut in the limestone plateau of the Lubéron, these are deep gorges at the bottom of which flows a small river. In the heart of the Alpes-de-Haute-Provence, the visit of the village perched on its rock and the return by a ridge path will offer you the most beautiful view from above.
- This is a 3-hour walk for good hikers.
- We will use ladders and handrails to reach the bottom of the gorge.
- A very fun and pleasant walk in a wild setting.
The price includes
- Supervision by the mountain leader.
- A local snack.
The price does not include
- Return transport to the place of meeting.
- Anything not mentioned in "The price includes".
No scheduled departure, but you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking