Local walk: goat's cheese (Alpes-de-Haute-Provence)
from 45 € / p. from 4 to 15 personsInfos & Booking
I propose a hike starting from the village of Banon, in the Alpes-de-Haute-Provence, lasting about 4 hours.
Our goal is to meet goatherds and their breeding, to discover their job. The lunch composed only of local and organic products is included, as well as the tasting of the goat cheese production.
- Departure from Banon and morning walk. During the walk I propose to discover the history of goat cheese and its origins up to the farm of Grands Valas de Brunelle P'tit Ju, goat farmers and producers of goat cheese.
- In their company, we will discover the secrets of their trade, as well as the making of delicious cheeses that we will taste during the picnic at the farm.
- Return to Banon by vehicle.
The price includes
- Supervision by the mountain leader.
- Visit to the farm.
- Lunch with local products and cheese from the farm.
The price does not include
- Transport to and from the meeting point in Banon.
- Your possible purchases at the farm.
- Anything not mentioned in "The price includes".
No scheduled departure, but you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking