La Canourgue via corda (Lozère)
from 32 € / p. from 3 to 10 personsInfos & Booking
Between rock climbing and via ferrata, the via corda of La Canourgue in Lozère takes you up on a route particularly suitable for beginners or families.
The progression will be similar to via ferrata: each participant has a system of lanyard to get secured on a rope. The bars are rather rare: in via corda we prefer the natural holds, and this is good because there are many!
Two routes permit to adjust the difficulty at the level of the participants, until a beautil abseil.
In short, an outing in nature accessible to all!
- Appointment in La Canourgue.
- Approach walk: 15 minutes.
- 2 hours of via corda / abseils.
- 15 minutes walk back.
The price includes
- Supervision by the climbing instructor.
- Specific gear which is recent and regularly checked and compliant with the requirements of French and European standards.
|Normal price||Price for booking of 4 persons and +|
The price does not include
- Transport to La Canourgue.
- Food and drinks.
- Insurance for climbing and associated activities.
- Anything not mentioned in "The price includes".
Come equiped: sneakers, small back pack, water, possibly gloves. Depending on the weather: rain jacket, sunscreen...
No scheduled departure, but you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking