La Canourgue via corda (Lozère)
from 32 € / p. from 3 to 10 personsInfos & Booking
Between rock climbing and via ferrata, the via corda of La Canourgue in Lozère takes you up on a route particularly suitable for beginners or families.
The progression will be similar to via ferrata: each participant has a system of lanyard to get secured on a rope. The bars are rather rare: in via corda we prefer the natural holds, and this is good because there are many!
Two routes permit to adjust the difficulty at the level of the participants, until a beautil abseil.
In short, an outing in nature accessible to all!
- Appointment in La Canourgue.
- Approach walk: 15 minutes.
- 2 hours of via corda / abseils.
- 15 minutes walk back.
The price includes
- Supervision by the climbing instructor.
- Specific gear which is recent and regularly checked and compliant with the requirements of French and European standards.
|Normal price||Price for booking of 4 persons and +|
The price does not include
- Transport to La Canourgue.
- Food and drinks.
- Civil liability and personal accident insurance for climbing and associated disciplines (if you are not already covered for these activities by your insurance, you can take out additional insurance with the FFME, FFCAM, etc.).
- Anything not mentioned in "The price includes".
Come equiped: sneakers, small back pack, water, possibly gloves. Depending on the weather: rain jacket, sunscreen...
No scheduled departure, but you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking