Liaucous via ferrata in the Tarn gorges (Aveyron)
from 37 € / p. from 2 to 10 personsInfos & Booking
25 minutes from Millau in the Aveyron department, Liaucous' via ferrata is made of two route through surprising roc formation.
Between climbing and hiking, you walk on vertiginous passages while secured by cable and various elements : bars, cables, bridges, zipline... Equiped with a harness, helmet, pulley and via lanyard, you will cross obstacles and discover uniques viewpoints.
The route can be adapted depend on your level: the easy one crosses mostly on the cliff wall while the extremely difficult one crosses some amazings overhanging cliffs that your arms will remember!
The common parts are made of many cable's bridges. There is also the crossing of a cave and a slide on the zipline.
- Appointment on the car park of the via ferrata, in Liaucous village, at 8.30am (for an afternoon session, please contact me by phone).
- After 15 minutes walking, we arrive at the common departure of the two routes of the via ferrata. Those cross each other three times so that we can adapt depending on your level.
- At the end, a 30 minutes walk take us back to the car park.
- Schedule 4h for the activity.
The price includes
- Supervision by the climbing instructor.
- Specific gear for via ferrata (harness, pulley, helmet and via ferrata lanyard) which is recent and regularly checked and compliant with the requirements of French and European standards.
Normal price: 40€/person.
Discount price (for groups of 4 people and more): 37€/person.
The price does not include
- Transport (contact me for special request).
- Food and drinks.
- Insurance for climbing and associated activites.
- Anything not mentioned in "The price includes".
Come equiped: sport shoes, small back pack, water, possibly gloves. Depending on the weather: rain jacket, sunscreen...
No scheduled departure, but you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking