Roqueprins via ferrata in La Canourgue (Lozère)
from 37 € / p. from 3 to 10 personsInfos & Booking
The Roqueprins via ferrata offers fun routes on rocky bastions above the village of La Canourgue in Lozère.
Between climbing and hiking, you will progress on vertiginous passages by being assured on a cable and by helping you various elements of progression: bars, steps, cables, bridges, zip lines ... Equipped with a harness, a helmet, a pulley and via ferrata lanyard, you will cross the obstacles to discover unique points of view on the village and the foothills of the Aubrac.
The outing will be adapted to the level of each: the quite difficult route to discover the activity and take its bearings with the height without much difficulty. The difficult route allows the most adventurous to challenge themselves in the net facing the void ...
Monkey bridges, footbridge, zip line will also be at the rendezvous.
- It takes 20 minutes by car from La Canourgue to reach the start of the via ferrata, located at the car park of the Roqueprins antenna.
- The route lasts about 2 hours.
The price includes
- Supervision by the climbing instructor.
- Specific gear for via ferrata (harness, pulley, helmet and via ferrata lanyard) which is recent and regularly checked and compliant with the requirements of French and European standards.
Normal price: 40€/person.
Discount price (for groups of 4 people and more): 37€/person.
The price does not include
- Transport (contact me for special request).
- Food and drinks.
- Insurance for climbing and associated activites.
- Anything not mentioned in "The price includes".
Come equiped: sport shoes, small back pack, water, possibly gloves. Depending on the weather: rain jacket, sunscreen...
No scheduled departure, but you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking