"Roqueprins" via ferrata in La Canourgue (Lozère)
from 37 € / p. from 3 to 10 personsInfos & Booking
The Roqueprins via ferrata offers fun routes on rocky bastions above the village of La Canourgue in Lozère.
Between climbing and hiking, you will progress on dizzy passages by being assured on a cable and by helping you various elements of progression: bars, steps, cables, bridges, zip lines ... Equipped with a harness, a helmet, a pulley and via ferrata lanyards, you will cross the obstacles to discover unique points of view on the village and the foothills of the Aubrac.
The outing will be adapted to the level of each: the quite difficult route to discover the activity and take its bearings with the height without much difficulty. The difficult route allows the most adventurous to challenge themselves in the net facing the void ...
Monkey bridges, footbridge, zip line will also be at the rendezvous.
- It takes 20 minutes by car from La Canourgue to reach the start of the via ferrata, located at the car park of the Roqueprins antenna
- The route lasts about 2 hours
The price includes
- Supervision by the rock climbing instructor
- Specific gear for via ferrata (harness, pulley, helmet and via ferrata's lanyards) which is recent and regularly checked and compliant with the requirements of French and European standards
- Normal price: 37€ / person
- Discount price (for groups of 4 people and more): 35€ / person
The price does not include
- Transport (contact me for special request)
- Come equiped: sneakers, small back pack, water, possibly gloves
- Depending on the weather: rain jacket, sunscreen...
No scheduled departure, but you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking