"Mende Cœur de Lozère" via ferrata
from 37 € / p. from 3 to 10 personsInfos & Booking
This via ferrata is located close to the city of Mende, on the Causse of the same name. Come enjoy the landscapes of Lozère rising up!
Between climbing and hiking, you will progress on dizzy passages being assured on a cable and helping you with various elements of progression: bars, steps, cables, bridges, zip lines ... Equipped with a harness, a helmet, a pulley and via ferrata lanyards, you will cross the obstacles to discover unique points of view.
The easy route is relatively horizontal and permits everyone to practice via ferrata and gain altitude. The difficult route is steeper for the more athletic and passes through the skylight, hole through which you will emerge in the middle of the cliff!
- The appointment is set on the car park of the via ferrata, usually at 9am or 2pm
- 25 minutes of approach walk
- The route lasts about 2 hours
- 25 minutes walk back
- Duration of the activity: about 3 hours
The price includes
- Supervision by the rock climbing instructor
- Specific gear for via ferrata (harness, pulley, helmet and via's lanyards) which is recent and regularly checked and compliant with the requirements of French and European standards
- Normal price: 37€ / person
- Discount price (for groups of 4 people and more): 35€ / person
The price does not include
- Transport (contact me for special request)
- Come equiped: sneakers, small back pack, water, possibly gloves
- Depending on the weather: rain jacket, sunscreen, ...
No scheduled departure, but you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking