Mende Cœur de Lozère via ferrata
from 37 € / p. from 3 to 10 personsInfos & Booking
The via ferrata of "Mende Cœur de Lozère" is located not far from the town of Mende, on the causse of the same name. Come and enjoy the Lozère landscapes from a height!
Between climbing and hiking, you will progress on vertiginous passages being secured on a cable and with the help of various elements of progression: bars, steps, cables, bridges, zip line (optional)... Equipped with a harness, a helmet, a pulley and via ferrata lanyards, you will cross the obstacles to discover unique view.
The easy route is relatively horizontal and permits everyone to practice via ferrata and gain altitude. The difficult route is steeper for the more athletic and passes through the skylight, hole through which you will emerge in the middle of the cliff!
The easy route is relatively horizontal and allows everyone to practice via ferrata and gain altitude. The via reaches a rocky cavity from which the difficult route takes in steeper sections for the more athletic and passes through the skylight, a hole through which we emerge in the middle of the cliff! The two routes then join to cross to the base of a pillar of about thirty metres high, then separate again and join one last time for the final 35 meter zip line which is not mandatory (escape route possible).
Remember to come equipped: trainers, small back pack, water, possibly gloves. And depending on the weather: k-way, sun cream...
- The appointment is set on the car park of the via ferrata, usually at 9am or 2pm.
- 25 minutes of approach walk.
- The route lasts about 2 hours.
- 25 minutes walk back.
- Total duration of the activity: about 3 hours.
The price includes
- Supervision by the climbing instructor.
- Specific gear for via ferrata (harness, pulley, helmet and via ferrata lanyard) which is recent and regularly checked and compliant with the requirements of French and European standards.
Normal price: 40€/person.
Discount price (for groups of 4 people and more): 37€/person.
The price does not include
- Transport (contact me for special request).
- Food and drinks.
- Civil liability and personal accident insurance for climbing and associated disciplines (if you are not already covered for these activities by your insurance, you can take out additional insurance with the FFME, FFCAM, etc.).
- Anything not mentioned in "The price includes".
No scheduled departure, but you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking