Discovery and improvement course in mountain running (Ariège)
from 209 € / p. from 3 to 8 personsInfos & Booking
This trail course will allow you to discover and perfect your mountain running techniques at the Col du Coula in Ariège. It is particularly suitable for beginners wishing to improve their running and for people looking for training before a sporting competition.
A list of equipment will be sent to you when booking.
- Small groups allowing personalized training.
- A guide specialized in this field and accustomed to the competitive environment .
- Theoretical and pedagogical courses.
- A certified product (PNR, France Tourisme).
- Friendliness and fun guaranteed.
- Observation of each person's running techniques and heart rate.
- Work on downhill and uphill techniques.
- Discovery of the use of hiking poles.
- Sheathing and muscle strengthening.
- Pedagogical course on nutrition and physiology.
- Deepening of the techniques seen the day before.
- Adaptation of efforts according to the route.
- Analysis of objectives and development of individual training plans on request.
(Other departure dates will be scheduled, if you have a group already formed you can contact me to set a date together).
The price includes
- Supervision by the mountain leader.
- Organization of the trail course.
- Trail coaching.
- Pedagogical courses and techniques.
- Civil liability insurance.
- Food and supplies.
- Anything not mentioned in "The price includes".
The price does not include
- Day 1 Picnic.
- Drinks and energy supplements.
- Repatriation and cancellation insurance (16€).
- The rental of hiking poles (5€ per day).
- Accommodation in a chalet.
- Possibility to arrive the day before (43€ /person).
- Possibility for a companion to come at the chalet with full board (70€ for the weekend).
- To be confirmed
- To be confirmed