Trail course on snow in Ariège (Pyrenees)
from 65 € / p. from 3 to 8 personsInfos & Booking
This 1-day trail training course taking place in Ariège in the Pyrenees will allow you to adapt your stride on snowy and icy grounds, while saving your strength. It is ideal for those who are preparing a race at the beginning of the season that includes snowy sections (for example the Vignemale's trail).
The + of the course:
- Small groups allowing personalized training.
- A trail guide specialized in this field and accustomed to the competitive environment.
- Theoretical and pedagogical courses.
- A certified product (PNR, France Tourisme).
- Friendliness and fun guaranteed.
- Several ascents and descents on spring snow.
- Coordination and support work on snow.
- Development work on different types of snow, use of chains.
- Winter effort management.
- Efficient use of hiking poles.
- Improvement of the stability in descent.
- Having the right reaction in case of a fall.
- Pedagogical courses (winter mountain safety).
- Analysis of objectives and development of individual training plans.
You will run in total from 8 to 15 kilometers, and from 600 to 1000 meters of positive altitude difference approximately for the day.
The price includes
- Supervision by the mountain leader, specialist of trail.
- Organization of the trail course.
- Trail coaching.
- Pedagogical courses and techniques.
- Civil liability insurance.
The price does not include
- Picnic (Option: 5€ per person).
- Drinks and energy supplements.
- Repatriation and cancellation insurance (10€).
- Rental of hiking poles (5€ per day).
- Anything not mentioned in "The price includes".
- Possibility to arrive on Friday evening (43€ / person).
No scheduled departure, but you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking