Malzieu-Ville via ferrata (Lozère)
from 37 € / p. from 3 to 10 personsInfos & Booking
In the beautiful gorges of Truyère, the via ferrata of Malzieu-Ville offers two routes in a bucolic environement: we are here in the land of Margeride and in the country of Gevaudan. La Truyère has tirelessly dug, after the village of Malzieu, wild gorges with granite walls up to 100m high.
Between climbing and hiking, you will progress on dizzy passages, being assured on a cable and helping you with various elements of progression: bars, steps, cables, bridges, zip lines ... Equipped with a harness, a helmet, a pulley and via ferrata lanyards, you will cross the obstacles to discover unique points of view.
The route can be adapted to each level: the easy route goes through the cliff to find the less physical passages while the difficult route exploits overhanging areas!
- The appointment is set on the car park of the via ferrata
- After a short walk (5 minutes) you will arrive at the departure of the via ferrata
- The route separates twice and you will find a 60 meters long zip line at the end
- A 10-minute walk will make you return to the car park
- Duration of the activity: about 3 hours
The price includes
- Supervision by the rock climbing instructor
- Specific gear for via ferrata (harness, pulley, helmet and via ferrata's lanyards) which is recent and regularly checked and compliant with the requirements of French and European standards
- Normal price: 40€ / person
- Discount price (for groups of 4 people and more): 37€ / person
The price does not include
- Transport (contact me for special request)
- Come equiped: sneakers, small back pack, water, possibly gloves
- Depending on the weather: rain jacket, sunscreen...
No scheduled departure, but you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking