Malzieu-Ville via ferrata (Lozère)
from 37 € / p. from 3 to 10 personsInfos & Booking
In the beautiful gorges of Truyère, the Malzieu-Ville via ferrata offers two routes in a bucolic environement: we are here in the land of Margeride and in the country of Gévaudan. The Truyère river has dug, after the village of Malzieu, wild gorges with granite walls up to 100 meters high.
Between climbing and hiking, you will progress on vertiginous passages, being belayed on a cable and helping you with various elements of progression such as bars, steps, cables, bridges, zip lines... Equipped with a harness, a helmet, a pulley and via ferrata lanyard, you will cross the obstacles to discover unique points of view.
The route can be adapted to each level: the easy route goes through the cliff to find the less physical passages while the difficult route exploits overhanging areas!
- The appointment is set on the car park of the via ferrata.
- After a short walk (5 minutes) you will arrive at the departure of the via ferrata.
- The route separates twice and you will find a 60 meters long zip line at the end.
- A 10-minute walk will make you return to the car park.
- Duration of the activity: about 3 hours.
The price includes
- Supervision by the climbing instructor.
- Specific gear for via ferrata (harness, pulley, helmet and via ferrata lanyard) which is recent and regularly checked and compliant with the requirements of French and European standards.
Normal price: 40€/person.
Discount price (for groups of 4 people and more): 37€/person.
The price does not include
- Transport (contact me for special request).
- Insurance for climbing and associated activities.
- Anything not mentioned in "The price includes".
Come equiped: sport shoes, small backpack, water, possibly gloves. Depending on the weather: rain jacket, sunscreen...
No scheduled departure, but you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking