Boffi via ferrata in Millau (Aveyron)
from 37 € / p. from 2 to 10 personsInfos & Booking
The Boffi via ferrata in the Aveyron department enjoys panoramic views of the Dourbie Gorges and the Millau viaduct. Redesigned recently, the route consists of a very nice crossing, often overflown by vultures.
Between climbing and hiking, you progress on vertiginous passages by being assured on a cable and with the help of various progress elements: bars, steps, cables, bridges, zip lines ... Equipped with a harness, a helmet, pulley and via ferrata lanyard, you will cross obstacles to discover unique points of view.
- Departure is on the Causse Noir.
- After 20 minutes of walking, two routes (quite difficult to difficult) weave on the cliff. You will find monkey bridges, a large net facing the void, two large zip lines (almost 100m) and a large footbridge!
- The walk for the return is about 20 minutes.
- The activity lasts approximately 3h30.
The price includes
- Supervision by the climbing instructor.
- Specific gear for via ferrata (harness, pulley, helmet and via ferrata lanyard) which is recent and regularly checked and compliant with the requirements of French and European standards.
Normal price: 40€/person.
Discount price (for groups of 4 people and more): 37€/person.
The price does not include
- Transport (contact me for special request).
- Food and drinks.
- Civil liability and personal accident insurance for climbing and associated disciplines (if you are not already covered for these activities by your insurance, you can take out additional insurance with the FFME, FFCAM, etc.).
- Anything not mentioned in "The price includes".
Come equiped: sport shoes, small back pack, water, possibly gloves. Depending on the weather: rain jacket, sunscreen...
No scheduled departure, but you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking