Boffi via ferrata in Millau (Aveyron)
from 37 € / p. from 2 to 10 personsInfos & Booking
The Boffi via ferrata enjoys panoramic views of the Dourbie Gorges and the Millau viaduct. Redesigned recently, the route consists of a very aerial crossing, often overflown by vultures.
Between climbing and hiking, you progress on aerial passages by being assured on a cable and with the help of various progress elements: bars, steps, cables, bridges, zip lines ... Equipped with a harness, a helmet, pulley and via ferrata lanyards, you will cross obstacles to discover unique points of view.
- Departure is on the Causse Noir
- After 20 minutes of walking, two routes (quite difficult to difficult) weave on the cliff. You will find monkey bridges, a large net facing the void, two large zip lines (almost 100m) and a large footbridge!
- The walk for the return is about 20 minutes
- The activity lasts approximately 3h30
The price includes
- Supervision by the rock climbing instructor
- Specific gear for via ferrata (harness, pulley, helmet and via ferrata's lanyards) which is recent and regularly checked and compliant with the requirements of French and European standards
- Normal price: 40€ / person
- Discount price (for groups of 4 people and more): 37€ / person
The price does not include
- Transport (contact me for special request)
- Come equiped: sneakers, small back pack, water, possibly gloves
- Depending on the weather: rain jacket, sunscreen...
No scheduled departure, but you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking