"Gorges du Tapoul" via ferrata (Lozère)
from 37 € / p. from 3 to 10 personsInfos & Booking
This via ferrata is located in the Tapoul Gorges, an atypical and relaxing place close to the Cevennes.
Between climbing and hiking, you will progress on vertiginous passages being assured on a cable and helping you with various elements of progression: bars, steps, cables, bridges, zip lines... Equipped with a harness, a helmet, a pulley and via ferrata lanyard, you will cross the obstacles in the singular atmosphere of this beautiful canyon.
This via ferrata is perfect for a first contact with this activity. Also perfect for families or for those who wish to overcome their apprehension!
- Appointment on the car park of the village of Les Rousses (48400).
- 10 minutes of approach walk.
- 1h30 route.
- 5 minutes walk back.
The price includes
- Supervision by the climbing instructor.
- Specific gear for via ferrata (harness, pulley, helmet and via ferrata lanyard) which is recent and regularly checked and compliant with the requirements of French and European standards.
Normal price: 40€/person.
Discount price (for groups of 4 people and more): 37€/person.
The price does not include
- Transport (contact me for special request).
- Insurance for climbing and associated activites.
- Anything not mentioned in "The price includes".
Come equiped: sport shoes, small back pack, water, possibly gloves. Depending on the weather: rain jacket, sunscreen...
No scheduled departure, but you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking