Roche Veyrand via ferrata, full route (Chartreuse)
from 55 € / p. from 1 to 10 personsInfos & Booking
After having done the discovery part (1st part) of this Roche Veyrand via ferrata in the Chartreuse massif, you can continue with the second part.
Above Saint-Pierre-d'Entremont, you start by skirting a small block to reach the great bridge of the "Pas de la Frousse" which rises a bit. A pillar brings to a ledge where are several caves (very nice in summer). You then go around another pillar to immediately have a vertiginous feeling.
The ledge continues, through the "Pont des Balmes", to reach a vertical section. At mid-height is an easy overhang to pass.
The course continues climbing gently on a ledge to reach a chimney a few meters. After a crossing under a roof, you attack the last overhang, before ending this via ferrata by a small slab easy.
- Departure in the morning.
- Approach walk: 45 minutes.
- Walk back: 1 hour.
- Duration of the activity: 6 hours.
- Altitude difference: 350 meters.
The price includes
- Supervision by the climbing instructor.
- Equipment loan: harness with via ferrata lanyard, helmet, quickdraw...
Price: 65€ / pax, 55€ from 6 persons.
The price does not include
- Anything not mentioned in "The price includes".
No scheduled departure, but you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking