Roche Veyrand via ferrata - discovery (Saint-Pierre-d'Entremont, Chartreuse)
from 45 € / p. from 1 to 10 personsInfos & Booking
Come discover via ferrata in the heart of the Chartreuse Massif, above Saint-Pierre-d'Entremont, on this Roche Veyrand route.
The start lets you get out of the trees and join a first slab without difficulty, then the bridge of the Dolmen. Several slabs follow, with many natural holds, before a loophole to the path (steep) of Clapiers.
A beautiful dihedral lets join a new succession of varied passages until the footbridge of the "Pas Loquace" (17m) which brings you to the final slab of this 1st part.
From there, it is possible to go back down the Clapiers trail (difficult), to reach the summit (in about 30 minutes by a very steep path) or to follow the second part of the via ferrata.
- Approach walk: 45 minutes
- Walk back: 45 minutes
- Duration of the activity: 3h30
- Altitude difference: 200m
The price includes
- Supervision by the rock climbing instructor
- Equipment loan: harness with via ferrata lanyards, helmet, quickdraw...
- Price: 50 € / pax, 45 € from 6 persons
The price does not include
- To be confirmed