Hiking on the mountain Lure (North Luberon)
from 18 € / p. from 4 to 15 personsInfos & Booking
I suggest you go to the Alpes-de-Haute-Provence for a "cool" hike, on the "little sister" of Mont Ventoux!
This route is for you the opportunity to discover the mountain of Lure, superb citadel which overhangs the Durance valley and gateway to the department of Hautes-Alpes.
Located in the northern part of the Luberon, this itinerary for experienced hikers offers you a magnificent path between beech forests and sharp ridges, without forgetting the exceptional panorama on the Alps and the foothills of Provence.
The hike to the summit is also an opportunity to learn about the history of the men who have boldly frequented the area over the centuries: shepherds, charcoal makers, peddlers...
Perhaps this outing will make you want to climb the mountain of Lure in the middle of the afternoon to admire the sunset from its summit.
- Meeting point at the Notre-Dame de Lure car park at 7.30 am.
- Departure from the 12th century abbey, a magnificent building guarded by superb lime trees.
- Walk along a wild route towards the Lure mountain.
- Approximately 5 hours of hiking on forest roads and stony paths.
- Positive difference in altitude of 750 meters.
- Return to the cars around 4pm.
The price includes
- Supervision by the mountain leader.
- A local drink.
The price does not include
- Personnal expenses.
- Transport expenses to the meeting point.
- Anything not mentioned in "The price includes".
No scheduled departure, but you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking