Hiking on the Montagne de Lure (Alpes-de-Haute-Provence)
from 18 € / p. from 4 to 15 personsInfos & Booking
Go for a cool hike in the Alpes-de-Haute-Provence, on the "little sister" of Mont Ventoux! You will discover the Montagne de Lure, a superb citadel overlooking the Durance valley and gateway to the Hautes-Alpes.
This trail for experienced hikers offers you a magnificent path between beech woods and sharp crests, without forgetting the exceptional panorama.
- Departure from the 12th century Lure Abbey.
- Hike to the summit and learn about the history of the men who have used it: shepherds, charcoal makers, peddlers...
- Approximately 5 hours of walking and 750 metres of ascent.
The price includes
- Supervision by the mountain leader.
The price does not include
- Personnal expenses.
- Transport expenses to the meeting point.
- Anything not mentioned in "The price includes".
No scheduled departure, but you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking