Mainmorte dry canyon (Verdon gorges)
from 70 € / p. from 4 to 10 personsInfos & Booking
Located near La Palud-sur-Verdon in the Alpes-de-Haute-Provence, the Mainmorte canyon consists of a course that takes you deep into the magnificent Verdon gorges.
With a beautiful hike as well as several abseiling descents from 3 to 20 meters and a climb back up through an impressive via corda course with breathtaking vertiginous passages, you will experience a full day that will leave a lasting impression on you, for an extraordinary discovery of the gorges!
- 15 minutes walk to the start of the canyon.
- Approximately 5 hours of activity in the canyon.
- 45 minutes walk back.
The price includes
- Supervision by the climbing instructor.
- The equipment necessary to practice the activity: harness, helmet, lanyard, pulley...
The price does not include
- A bottle of water.
- Snacks in case of hunger.
- Appropriate clothing and shoes.
- Anything not mentioned in "The price includes".
No scheduled departure, but you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking